1 ½ cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix
1 1/3 scoops Transform Chocolate Low Carb Meal Replacement Shake
1/3 cup baking stevia
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup egg whites
2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella
100 grams apple slices
*You can find more calorie options on The Transform App
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Then add Greek yogurt, 2 eggs, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
3. Line a muffin tin with silicone or paper liners. Fill openings with batter until about ½ full. Makes about 14 muffins.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 28-30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, scramble egg whites. Once cooked, top with shredded mozzarella.
6. Enjoy 1 ½ muffins with egg whites and apple slices on the side.
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Protein: 28