1/3 cup rolled oats
¾ scoop Chris + Heidi Low Carb Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
2 egg whites
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
Lemon zest, to taste
Stevia, to taste
50 grams blueberries
Walden Farms Sugar-Free Syrup, to taste
*You can find more calorie options on The Transform App
1. Blend oats in a blender until flour forms.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except for coconut, blueberries, and syrup, and blend until batter is smooth. Fold in coconut.
3. Preheat a griddle to medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour batter on preheated griddle, makes about 2 medium pancakes.
5. Allow to cook until edges are set, about 2-3 minutes, then flip and continue cooking another 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Top pancakes with blueberries and sugar-free syrup. Enjoy!
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 37
- Protein: 27