California Privacy Notification. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows customers who are California residents to request and obtain once a year, information about the personal information (if any) disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. This information is provided by Company free of charge. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared, and the names and addresses of all third parties with which the information was shared in the preceding twelve calendar months. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information please submit your request in writing by electronic mail to [insert email address] or in writing to:
Transform Management, LLC Attn: California Privacy Rights Address: 885 Auto Mall Dr. Unit D American Fork, UT 84003
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.