One-Minute Egg Breakfast Recipe
Enjoy a delicious, quick breakfast with this easy, protein-packed recipe!
3 Tablespoons Diced Bell Pepper
1 1/12 Slices Deli Meat, Diced
1 1/2 Tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 1/2 Slice Whole Wheat Bread
Salt & Pepper, To Taste
1. Spray the inside of a large mug with cooking spray. Add egg.
2. Mix in bell pepper, turkey, cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. Use a fork to whisk all the ingredients together.
4. Place mug in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until eggs are set.
5. Briefly let cool.
6. Enjoy with toast on the side.