1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
1 1/3 scoops Transform Vanilla Meal Replacement
½ cup baking stevia
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon almond extract
¾ cup egg whites
½ cup blueberries
*You can find more calorie options on The Transform App
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. Then add Greek yogurt, 2 eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Line a muffin tin with silicone or paper liners. Fill openings with batter until about ½ full. Makes about 15 muffins.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 28-30 minutes. Meanwhile, scramble egg whites.
6. Enjoy 2 ½ muffins with egg whites and blueberries on the side.
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 44
- Protein: 39