Enjoy this crispy and delicious chicken quesadilla while dipping it in some cool, zesty guacamole!
2 Corn Tortillas
3 Tablespoons Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
2 1/2 Ounces Chicken Pre-Cooked (Store Bought)
3 Tablespoons Guacamole, Prepared (Store Bought)
1. Preheat a pan over medium heat.
2. Lay one corn tortilla in pan and top with hald the cheese, then the chicken, and then the rest of the cheese.
3. Lay the second tortilla over the top.
4. Cover with a lid and allow to cook, checking often.
5. When cheese starts to melt, flip the quesadilla and allow to finish cooking.
6. When cheese has melted, remove the quesadilla from the pan. Serve with 3 tablespoons pre-prepared guacamole.