A classic breakfast recipe that can be enjoyed any time of the day with some fresh strawberries for added sweetness!
2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
2 Whole Eggs
1/2 Cup Sliced Strawberries
Sugar-Free Syrup, As Desired
1. Whisk eggs and mix with a splash of milk in a bowl.
2. Soak each slice of bread in egg mix.
3. Cook bread in preheated pan over medium heat until eggs are cooked through, flipping the bread halfway through cooking.
4. Top with berries and sugar-free syrup.
5. Scramble any leftover egg mix and eat on the side.